Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our adjustment is going well

Well, so far so great. I don't think we could have scripted a better transition if we tried. Joracin is doing great. We have very little issues communicating. He is not a picky eater (at all). He loves playing with his big brother and big sister. The only small challenge we have is with our dog. He is pretty scared of Cozmo. We are working on easing him into having a dog in the house, but if that is the biggest challenge we have, we will take it.

Today is the first day of school for Katie and Eli and it means the house is quiet. But, I think the three of us need it. We are all out of adrenaline and are enjoying the lazy day.

Here are some photos of our first days home.

The neighbors made this huge banner for the front yard.

Katie made an incredible Birthday cake

Grammy brought kites from Gunga

We had to check out a park and show in a long slide.

All smiles for the camera

Eli even shared his Matchbox cars


1 comment:

  1. I think only I can say this: I told you it would be ok! I'm do happy for you I could burst! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete